The Maintenance Assistant is responsible to work in all the different sections of the Engineering and Maintenance department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance duties in all the different sections of the maintenance department.
- Give assistance to all the technicians.
- Undertake repairs and maintenance as per instruction of technicians, supervisors, team leaders and managers.
- Organise and maintain a clean service area and maintenance building where maintenance and repairs are being done.
- Report any observed maintenance issues to the supervisors.
- Do regular cleaning in assigned areas, including BOH as assigned by supervisors.
- Report all disciplinary grievances to the Preventive and Corrective Maintenance Managers.
- Ensure the correct usage of the material and equipments without wastage or excess to requirement.
- Partake is guests comfort by attending and assisting in complaints related plumbing works, painting, masonary, electrical - and carpentry works within the property.
- Undertake digging work related to new cabling works and also to cover existing cables which protrude from the soil surfaces.
- Perform digging works and assist with the associated repair works when there are water leakages within the property.
- Perform refurbishment works on plant and equipment, by chipping away corroded parts, polishing, priming and painting to the requested colours as specified by the technicians or supervisor.
- Specific assignments will be given once he/she starts on the designated shift.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by a maintenance supervisor.
- Health & Safety
- Ensure Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met.
- Ensure and maintain that Health and Safety practices are followed at all times.
- Adhere to fire alarm or any emergency statutory procedures in the event of fire.
- Promote energy efficiency and environment and identify improvement to support the green globe Policy.
- In case of fire or any other emergency, the Maintenance Assistant should be present with the team to assist the Emergency Team
- Assist in Maintenance of Equipment
- Under the leadership of the different managers work in all the different sections as per Preventive Maintenance program issued
- Work with technicians to ensure that any breakdown of equipment and services are immediately reported and dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
- Ensure that in the context of the operations, all standards of management for the environment and its related legislation are strictly observed.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Constance Lémuria Seychelles
Its four restaurants offer exceptional dishes prepared by a brigade of Chefs, positioning Constance Lémuria Seychelles as a reference of culinary excellence in the Seychelles.
Among the various amenities available is the U Spa featuring Valmont. The hotel also has the unique 18-hole championship golf course of Seychelles.
Constance Lémuria Seychelles is an eco-friendly hotel, with its famous turtle preservation programme illustrating this commitment.