JOB SUMMARYThe Driver/ Porter has the main responsibility to enhance the customers experience and exceed guest exceptions by providing them with an outstanding first and last impression. His main duty is to provide transport for guest from Airport to the Hotel/Hotel to Airport, and any Emergency Transfer requested from his Manager using company car and in line with hotel policies and regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- To report for duty as per Rota, clean and tidy wearing the correct attire and name badge.
- To observe all company rules and regulations as regards to attitude, behavior , health, safety and security.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Senior Porter.
- To inform management about guest’s arrival and departure and lease with Reservation department of his agenda/schedule on a daily basis.
- Assist porters department when required.
- To ensure all customers’ requests are handle quickly, efficiently and professionally.
- To activate a quick response to any emergency transfer that has been requested.
- To ensure at all time set an example within the department regarding department attitude and professionalism.
- Must have proficient product knowledge, be sociable and assist guest with any queries as they are his first contact from the resort and first impression.
- Ensure all given transfers are handled professionally and courteously, making the guest feel at ease.
- Must be punctual to any scheduled transfer arrival or departure.
- Handle guest transfers in a accordance to hotel policies and safety procedures(safe driving, no speeding and careless overtaking etc) towels and water must be provided for any transfer.
- When there is no transfer to assist the porters with welcoming the guest at reception
- Assist whenever required with the offloading of luggages and transfer guest and their luggage to their respective rooms.
- Administrative Performance:
- To be prudent and financially responsible with company funds. When necessary ensure that budget guidelines are met and company financial policies adhered to.
- To be aware of the cost implication of any decisions within the work place.
- To be actively involved with the recycling of paper materials with work place.
- Report to RDM/FOM/AFOM any irregularities related to Limousine and club car.
- Ensure the car is clean and tidy at all time.
- To check with Front Office Manager/Assistant Front Office Manager or reservation to collect the daily transfer sheet.
- Environmental Awareness:
- To report and follow up any defects with equipment with the work environment.
- Job type
- Front Office concierge
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- August 2018
Constance Lémuria Seychelles
Its four restaurants offer exceptional dishes prepared by a brigade of Chefs, positioning Constance Lémuria Seychelles as a reference of culinary excellence in the Seychelles.
Among the various amenities available is the U Spa featuring Valmont. The hotel also has the unique 18-hole championship golf course of Seychelles.
Constance Lémuria Seychelles is an eco-friendly hotel, with its famous turtle preservation programme illustrating this commitment.