JOB SUMMARYThe Staff Outlet Manager supervises the daily operations of the staff canteen and ensure adherence to standards. He is visibly present on the outlet floors during service and solicits feedback from staff. He handles staff issues as appropriate to ensure outstanding service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks out side the scope of work described.
- Customer Service & Operations
- Ensure that standards of excellence in customer service are maintained and regularly updated.
- Ensure that staff’s expectations are anticipated, met at all times and even regularly exceeded.
- Monitor our internal staff satisfaction and take appropriate steps and immediate corrective measures where necessary.
- Deal with all staff’ queries and complaints swiftly and efficiently.
- Plan supplies well in advance to ensure availability of Food and commodities (tissue paper, materials and equipment, cleaning products and detergents) on time.
- Authorise daily requisitions of food and beverage items.
- Organise special events regularly in order to liven up the atmosphere.
- Maintenance of facilities
- Ensure that any breakdown of equipment and services are immediately reported and dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
- Ensure that in the context of the operations, all standards of management for the environment and its related legislation are strictly observed.
- Human Resources
- Constantly monitor staff morale to ensure that the personnel is kept in an appropriate state of discipline, motivation and commitment to the objectives of the organization at all times.
- Ensure that the personnel receive appropriate and adequate training in order to achieve the desirable level of performance in the execution of their duties.
- Regularly appraise his immediate collaborators in order to feedback them essential information to enable them to constantly improve their performance.
- Implement disciplinary and grievance procedures in conjunction with the human Resources department.
- Create the necessary conditions for productive work, and working, evaluated to achieve objectives to satisfy qualities and standards of performance.
- Enforce adherence of employees to the dress, appearance and conduct codes established by the hotel.
- Report on the administration and operation of the department on a regular basis as per established policies.
- Produce a monthly report on the operations (meal vouchers, etc) of the staff restaurant for the attention of the HR Manager.
5. Health & Safety Practices
- Ensure Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Ensure and maintain that Health and Safety practices are followed at all times.
- Adhere to fire alarm or any emergency statutory procedures in the event of fire.
- Promote Energy efficiency and environment and identify improvement to support the Green Globe Policy.
- Control the inventory of amenities and supplies.
- Make sure that all materials and equipment made available to the Department is correctly used and participate in inventory taking.
- Follow Back of House Manager’s instructions concerning control of costs, personnel expenses and charges.
- Perform daily requisitions of food and beverage commodities as per menu programmes.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Constance Lémuria Seychelles
Its four restaurants offer exceptional dishes prepared by a brigade of Chefs, positioning Constance Lémuria Seychelles as a reference of culinary excellence in the Seychelles.
Among the various amenities available is the U Spa featuring Valmont. The hotel also has the unique 18-hole championship golf course of Seychelles.
Constance Lémuria Seychelles is an eco-friendly hotel, with its famous turtle preservation programme illustrating this commitment.