DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks out side the scope of work described.
- Plan, coordinate and control bar organization and activity.
- Apply and ensure application of standards and procedures as defined in the Bar Standard Operating Procedure.
- Establish working hours, and ensure employee discipline and training with the assistance of F&BM/ Asst F&BM and the HRM.
- Apply and ensure application of procedures and regulations concerning hygiene and safety as well as alcoholic beverage service.
- Make sure that all material and equipment made available to the Bar is correctly used and participate in inventory taking.
- Ensure that Maldives law regarding dispense of alcoholic beverage is followed.
- Make sure that all rules concerning orders, billing and collection are respected.
- Attends and contributes to the daily Food and Beverage meeting.
- Participate in preparing the bar budget.
- Follow F&BM, Asst. F&BM instructions concerning control of costs, personal expenses and charges.
- Make any suggestion likely to improve bar profitability.
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations.
- Performs related duties and special project as assigned.
- Controls and regulates costs associated with outlet and operation.
- Control the bar’s cleanliness, correct operation of facilities, set-up and atmosphere.
- Check Staff appearance.
- Ensure that the Staff is familiar with the menu and cocktail ingredients.
- Conduct pre-service briefing.
- Actively participate in ensuring a high-quality service.
- Make sure that Clients receive advice when they order, to ensure satisfaction and promote sales.
- Ensure that service is both professional and personalized.
- Survey Client satisfaction and if necessary, immediately take the required corrective measures.
- Thank Clients when they leave.
- Inform F&BM and Asst. F&BM of Client comments and suggestions.
- Be familiar with regular Clients and pay particular attention to them.
- Make any suggestion likely to improve service and reception quality.
- Send daily bar log-book to Food & Beverage Office
- Job type
- North Central Province, Maldives
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Constance Moofushi Resort Maldives
Its All-Inclusive package which includes Super Premium branded spirits has raised the all-inclusive offering to a higher level in luxury hospitality.
The hotel offers a plunge into the Maldivian authenticity with the possibility to visit local fishing village or to experience big game fishing, trolling the Maldivian style.
At 30 minutes from Constance Moofushi Maldives the most splendid dive sites of the world where ray manta or whale shark can be observed.