DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks out side the scope of work described.
Note: The job description is the same for all chefs de partie. However, the details of the tasks may vary according to the different sections (kitchen, pastry, butchery, etc…)
- May be asked to act as #2 or 3 of the outlet / kitchen, according to performances and sense of responsibility
- May be replacing the sous chef when absent.
- Is responsible for a designated section of the kitchen, as per instructions from sous chef / chef de cuisine
- Proposes ideas of dishes and recipes for the outlet to the sous chef or chef de cuisine
- Ensures that all food placed under the responsibility of the CDP respects hotel standards, in terms of quality, taste, portioning, presentation and variety, as well as timing
- Ensures that all food of the section respects at all times the hygiene standards in force in the resort
- Inspects areas daily and ensures that standards of cleanliness and order of areas are respected
- CDP is personally in charge of the order, cleanliness of his section, including related refrigerators and cold rooms
- Ensures optimization of products and preparations produced in his section.
- May be asked to assist sous chef or Chef de Cuisine in the production of recipes and costing for all dishes and preparations served in the outlet, and ensure that they are accurate and updated.
- Ensures that wastage and spoilage is controlled in the section. Immediately reports any non-conformance to sous chef
- Must inform the sous chef or Chef de Cuisine of any HR issue in the section
- Ensures that section is covered with sufficient staffing at all necessary time.
- Participates in technical training related to the outlet. May be asked to assist in producing all relevant documents related to training matters.
- Ensures that all section team members follow kitchen P&Ps and SOPs and respect hotel procedures.
- Assist Sous chef and Chef de Cuisine in ensuring that the core values of Constance Hotels Experience and hotel are communicated and understood by all.
- Ensures that hotel discipline standards are adhered to at all time by section team members.
- Prepares list of tasks for the ½ CDP and commis of the section
- Prepares food requisitions for the section and submits to the sous chef
- May be asked to participate directly in activities related to fire safety, first aid, or other security-related matters
- Ensures that HACCP standards are followed with consistency in the section
- Records temperatures of the section according to HACCP standards
- Job type
- North Central Province, Maldives
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Constance Moofushi Resort Maldives
Its All-Inclusive package which includes Super Premium branded spirits has raised the all-inclusive offering to a higher level in luxury hospitality.
The hotel offers a plunge into the Maldivian authenticity with the possibility to visit local fishing village or to experience big game fishing, trolling the Maldivian style.
At 30 minutes from Constance Moofushi Maldives the most splendid dive sites of the world where ray manta or whale shark can be observed.