DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks out side the scope of work described.
Nota: The job description is the same for all ½ chefs de partie. However, the details of the tasks may vary according to the different sections (kitchen, pastry, butchery, etc…)
- May be replacing the Chef de Partie when absent.
- Is responsible for a selection of tasks, as required by the CDP of the sous chef
- Supervises the work of the commis placed under his responsibility
- Ensures that all food placed under the responsibility of the DCDP respects hotel standards, in terms of quality, taste, portioning, presentation and variety, as well as timing
- Ensures that proper culinary techniques are respected at all times
- Ensures that standards of cleanliness and order of areas, including cold rooms and refrigerators are respected and report to CDP or sous chef
- Avoids wastage at all time
- Immediately reports any non-conformance to sous chef
- May be asked to perform training or assist CDP in performing training
- Follow kitchen P&Ps and SOPs and respect hotel procedures.
- Respects the core values of Constance Hotels Experience and hotel
- Respects hotel discipline standards
- Job type
- Moofushi Island, Maldives
- F&B kitchen, Bakery/Pastry
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Constance Moofushi Resort Maldives
Its All-Inclusive package which includes Super Premium branded spirits has raised the all-inclusive offering to a higher level in luxury hospitality.
The hotel offers a plunge into the Maldivian authenticity with the possibility to visit local fishing village or to experience big game fishing, trolling the Maldivian style.
At 30 minutes from Constance Moofushi Maldives the most splendid dive sites of the world where ray manta or whale shark can be observed.