DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To ensure that guests feel welcomed and comfortable in all F&B outlets including Restaurants, Bars, In-Villa Dining Service and in all places where F&B Services are provided to guests.
• To anticipate and attend to guests needs in all F&B outlets and ensure maximum guest satisfaction at all times.
• To ensure that guests are properly informed and guided as to the choices available to them in terms of F&B services.
• To meet guests regularly, listen to and discuss their preferences so as to ensure the best possible fit between guest’s requirements and services provided.
• To deal promptly with customer complaints and launch service recovery procedures whenever necessary.
• Improve the Food & Beverage Customer Satisfaction rating.
• To promote incremental sales revenue in the F&B department.
• To prepare yearly F&B operating and CAPEX budgets.
• To monitor F&B budgets and costs as per company policy.
• To control inventories of Food and Beverage commodities, small equipment and other consumables.
• To ensure adequate yield and profitability of F&B operations.
3. Innovation, learning and growth
• To continuously introduce new concepts and ideas to develop the F&B services.
• To invest time and effort in his own development in order to be proactive and update in the latest developments in the field of F&B services and standards.
• To develop and implement an effective benchmarking system for the continuous improvement of the F&B operations.
• To initiate, supervise and monitor the implementation of appropriate training to enhance the level of knowledge, skills and attitude of F&B personnel.
• To ensure that the F&B Human Resources are well motivated and that all staff problems are promptly dealt with.
• To set annual and periodic objectives for all F&B outlets and operate an effective and timely Performance Management System
• To ensure that F&B personnel are recognised and adequately rewarded for their performances.
• To direct and supervise all F&B operations at close range by being physically involved in all aspects of the operations.
• To perform F&B Administrative tasks to the required proficiency level.
• To regularly review F&B service processes and standards with a view to constantly improve upon them.
• To work closely with the Executive Chef in the design of menus, buffets and other F&B service offers.
• To plan for the necessary manning level in all outlets in order to provide the highest service level within the agreed manning guide.
• To plan for the necessary equipment in order to ensure a hassle free operation.
• To collaborate with the Chief Engineer to set-up and operate a Preventive Maintenance program for all F&B outlets and equipment.
• To conduct daily and monthly communication meetings to ensure an effective flow of information occurs within the department.
• To regularly report to the RESORT Manager and Resident Manager on the state of the Department.
- Job type
- Moofushi Island, Maldives
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Constance Moofushi Resort Maldives
Its All-Inclusive package which includes Super Premium branded spirits has raised the all-inclusive offering to a higher level in luxury hospitality.
The hotel offers a plunge into the Maldivian authenticity with the possibility to visit local fishing village or to experience big game fishing, trolling the Maldivian style.
At 30 minutes from Constance Moofushi Maldives the most splendid dive sites of the world where ray manta or whale shark can be observed.