DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include but be unlimited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Ensure that standards of excellence in customer service are maintained and regularly updated. (Linen provided is clean and to the hotels’ standard).
- Ensure that guest’s expectations are anticipated, met at all times and even regularly exceeded.
- Deal with all guest queries and complaints swiftly and efficiently.
- Sort all soiled (coloured or white) linen and uniforms, weigh and load into appropriate carts.
- Load and unload washers and dryers, operate machines and record poundage amounts, including amounts washed and dried.
- Folds towels either by hand , irons table linens, iron and fold sheets, hand fold pillow cases, blankets, bed pads, draw sheets, etc.
- Sort and separate damaged or stained linen, i.e., to be repaired or used as rags after approval from the Laundry Supervisor.
- Delivers linen and uniform to team members.
- Store linen and uniforms appropriately.
- Cleans lint traps from dryers daily. Check and clean drains as necessary.
- Maintain a clean laundry area, sweep and mop floors, clean washers and dryers, empty trash, organize carts, clean sorting area and sweep loading dock.
- Report and document any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures to management immediately.
- Find and change gas bottles as to and when needed.
- Do inventory of linen and Uniform.
- Maintain adequate stock levels within Laundry stores and issuing as needed.
- Maintain appropriate records (Linen stocks, repairs, etc.) in accordance with occupancy and legal requirements.
- Deliver appropriate linen to department concerned following set standard and SOP as well as collect soiled linen from necessary departments
- Respect the garbage disposal procedures and recycling procedures
- Help during unloading of supply dhoni
- Help housekeeping attendant’s i/c of rooms or public area as and when needed.
- Perform any other duties as required by Management
- Job type
- Moofushi Island, Maldives
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Constance Moofushi Resort Maldives
Its All-Inclusive package which includes Super Premium branded spirits has raised the all-inclusive offering to a higher level in luxury hospitality.
The hotel offers a plunge into the Maldivian authenticity with the possibility to visit local fishing village or to experience big game fishing, trolling the Maldivian style.
At 30 minutes from Constance Moofushi Maldives the most splendid dive sites of the world where ray manta or whale shark can be observed.