Train in Food & Beverage Department at this wonderful 5 star proprtey known for it's contemporary Californian menu infused with Italian influences that exemplifies the standards of the resort’s five-star quality. In a setting enhanced by views of the golf course, the carefully created menus are designed to satisfy the most discriminating palate. Enjoy the wonders around you and take time to visit nearby areas such as Carmel and Monterey.
Hourly rate of pay will be $13.00 per hour plus tips beginning on January 01, 2020. $15.00 per hour with no tips for supervisory rotations. .
Benefits: - Complimentary uniform and a meal per shift is offered.
- After 30 days, employee accrues paid sick time that can be used only after the 90th day of employment. After 90 days employees begin to accrue paid vacation days. You will be eligible to accrue 5 days of paid vacation in a 12 month period. Please see employer benefits paperwork upon orientation.
- 2 weeks complimentary housing including tax will be provided upon arrival to allow for housing search. Rental fees – Single occupancy $1100.00 Double occupancy $600.00. Rent is due on the 1st of each month. The monthly rental fees include water, garbage, Internet, Gas, Electricity. $25.00 per month is included in the rent for the purchase of garbage bags, dish soap, paper towels per tenant. Rent checks can be made to CordeValle and given to the House Manager on the 1st of each month. A $10.00 late fee will be charged each day the rent is late Cleaning Deposit : All residents must pay a refundable cleaning deposit of $150.00 for a shared room and $300.00 for a single room. Deposit will be returned after move out inspection is completed by the House Manager and refunded if the room is left clean & in good condition. A cleaning fee of $150.00 double/$300.00 single will be deducted from your deposit if your guest room is not left in good order and requires repairs or janitorial service to be contracted. Employer will provide airport pick up at San Jose airport. Please provide notice to employer at least one week in advance for arrangement.
- Job type
- San Martin, CA, United States
- Events, F&B other, F&B service, Management Trainee, Catering, Sommelier
- Starting in
- March 2020
- Duration of the contract
- Pay range
- rate of pay: Server: $12.00 per hour plus tips, supervisor rotation: $15.00/per hour and no tips.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.