European Finance Director- Hotel group, London
- Identify and communicate hotel performance issues and opportunities
- Prepare rollup/summaries of Region and hotel level financial performance.
- Review hotel/property operations with a view to identifying particular areas for revenue improvement and cost control
- Evaluates potential capital expenditures for feasibility and ROI, monitor progress and achievement of ROI afterwards.
- Screen and evaluate potential business opportunities at hotel/property level
- Assist and direct the hotels/properties to implement effective control processes to safeguard assets, maintain integrity in the accounts and financial reports and mitigate fraud potential.
- Assist the hotels/properties to clear audit findings and achieve satisfactory or good audit outcomes.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and monthly forecast for all entities for submission to Group Finance.
- Analyse revenue and cost variances of hotels/properties
- Review hotel performance and forecast
- Assures protection and preservation of existing assets by establishing appropriate internal controls and risk management practices.
- Able to coordinate with Group Finance on reporting matters
- Multi-site hotel experience
- CIMA/ACCA qualified. At least 5 years experience
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Good team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
Our team consists of over 40 specialist consultants and come from strong backgrounds in the sectors in which they specialise in. Our consultants are highly trained to attract and engage with candidates in their respective field, meaning from first contact, we can screen candidates at the highest level.
We have a far-reaching global presence. With offices in 8 countries world-wide including, England, Scotland, Holland, France, South Africa, Canada and the USA and sub-bases in the Middle East, Australia and Ireland, we have access to the candidates others simply cannot reach.
We operate a three-pronged screening philosophy; 1/3 technical ability, 1/3 culture fit and 1/3 motivation.
View our brochures here for more information about us and recruitment advice for both job seekers and employers - http://bit.ly/1AGGlaC
You can also contact our main office hub in London on +44 207 790 2666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our International Offices:
UK | +44 (0)207 790 2666 | email@example.com
France | +33 (0)220.127.116.11.34 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Holland | +31 (0)20 262 0088 | email@example.com
Dubai | +8000 3570 3697 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Canada | +(0)1 778 6500924 | email@example.com
New York | +(0)1 718 5301186 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Angeles | +(0)1 323 4172169 | email@example.com
South Africa | +27 28 254 9177 | firstname.lastname@example.org