Executive Director, Ecommerce
We are much more than a world leader. We are 240,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values which make our talents Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. We are recognized as a top employer and a global hospitably leader.
We connect Hearts all around the world. To connect with us, please visit accorhotels.jobs and frhi.com/careers.
Based out of the Regional Office, Toronto and reporting to the Vice President of E-Commerce and Digital, North & Central America, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts as the first responder to hotel questions or concerns about corporate E-Commerce & Digital marketing programs, campaigns and brand standards
- Develops strategies to address hotel business needs
- Understands both corporate and hotel level operational needs of marketing programs to effectively execute plans and troubleshoot problem spots
- Provides marketing expertise and direction for hotel openings and renovations that will speed new hotel ramp up and maximize business performance
- Understands the business needs and competition for their designated hotels and guides the development of local marketing objectives, strategies and tactics as requested by the ownership or hotel group.
- Assists hotels with developing annual marketing plans and budgets by providing strategy and recommendations based on market analysis, current performance metrics and best practices
- Provides guidance and oversight for property digital marketing strategies and execution
- Develops documentation and resources to help franchise hotels understand how to engage with corporate tools and resources
- Provides leadership and ongoing management of the hotel level and cluster E-commerce teams and ensures that all programs and initiatives align closely with corporate and brand strategic priorities
- 5-10 years of hotel digital marketing experience..
- Previous work experience in hotel field marketing
- Experience with strategic marketing plan development and execution of business building, digital marketing tactics with demonstrable results and return on investment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year institution required
- Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer or similar digital marketing training preferred.
VISA REQUIREMENTS: Must already be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for the position.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Old Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible