Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Design new application by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Maintain application protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of corporate data structures and reporting environments to produce reports for day-to-day operational needs.
- Maintain user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensure that consistent and reliable database backups are taken at regularly scheduled intervals. This includes developing procedures and making recommendations to management as to the best way of maintaining a recoverable database.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. 10.Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.Job Requirements
1.Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer or related fields
2.Knowledge in SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL database is preferable
3.At least 3-5 year experience in Application analyst, Database management, and development
4.Experience in Education is preferable
5.Ability to understand and analyze hotel business
6.Systematic thinking and analytical skill is a must.
7.Enthusiastic to learn new things, initiative, self-supervised, self-motivated, highly responsible, and result oriented
8.Service mind with positive attitude
9.Good command of spoken and written English
- Job type
- Tambon Mai Khao, Thailand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible