Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Manage and support the corporate Windows infrastructure, along with various network and applications-based systems and structures
- Establish system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure
- Establish system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, and operating and system management systems
- Maintain system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; escalating application problems to vendor
- Upgrade system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Analyze system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems
- Perform routine audits of systems and software
- Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes and responsibility for documenting the configuration/changes
- Add, remove, or update user account information, reset passwords, etc.
- Troubleshoot any reported problems
- Ensure that the system and network infrastructure is up and running
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities as well as configure / add new services as necessary
- Other Duties as assignedJob Requirements
1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. Minimum of 3 years experiences in IT Services, Infrastructure Operation, implementation and management.
3. Extensive knowledge of technical support. (IT Systems, IT Security etc.)
4. Have good communication skills in written and spoken English.
5.Strong analytical skill. Have a positive attitude toward challenges and the drive to excel.
6.Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Tambon Mai Khao, Thailand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible