Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hospitality Partners. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Responsible for maintaining the standard of all guest rooms and cleanliness of the hotel.
- Report to work on time and adhere to posted shift schedule.
- Must wear appropriate uniform and maintain personal cleanliness.
- Operates various cleaning equipments such as vacuums, polishers etc.
- Maintain facility in a sanitary and infection free condition by keeping the place clean at all times.
- Responsible for disposal of thrash and other disposable materials.
- Must handle various cleaning chemicals carefully and comply with all regulations such as OSHA.
- Must report any emergency to your supervisor immediately.
- Must follow instructions very carefully about all cleaning chemicals.
- Must use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
- Must greet all guests, associates and co workers.
- Must attend to all guest needs at once.
- Must be very alert and observant on the floors at all times.
- Must always be present in the quarterly meetings of housekeeping department.
- Must work well under pressure and have good team work ethics.
- Vacuum cleaner
- Housekeeping carts
- Laundry washers and dryers
Certification and/or License Requirement:
- Attention to details
- Customer service
- Will be required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Will be required to work in fast paced environment.
- This description of physical and mental activities is not intended to describe essential job functions. Rather, its purpose is to give the job applicant a feel for the physical and mental activities of the job to the end that an applicant with a disability can determine whether he or she will be able to do this job either with or without accommodations.
- Some lifting of up to 35 pound may be required. Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to four hours in length). Requires walking, fingering, reaching and bending frequently.
- Must have a friendly, helpful personality enabling one to handle stress and guest relations pleasantly and effectively.
- Must have a basic knowledge of local area to facilitate guest needs such as giving directions, identifying local attractions, restaurants etc.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Chevy Chase, MD, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible