Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Schulte Hospitality Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Prepare and distribute daily reports.
- Audit and reconcile cashiers.
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
- Input and update financial information into BRAINS network.
- Check guests/in out and perform Guest Service Agents tasks.
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve complaints.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMâ„¢s Earth View program.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Computer knowledge/Excel and arithmetic skills.
- Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Westlake, OH, United States
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract