Strategically located, the 524-room Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong Sha Tin features stylish rooms with tranquil views of the Shing Mun River, offering smart and practical choices whether for work or leisure. The award winning hotel is just a 5-minute stroll to the nearby Shek Mun Station (Ma On Shan Line), with daily complimentary shuttle bus service available.
- Coordinate with Restaurants Manager to plan and take actions to achieve improved operations, solve problems, overcome inefficiencies and suggest necessary changes
- Assist in recruiting and training of all Service Personnel
- Assist Restaurants Manager in enforcing sanitation program at all times
- Adhere to all Local Standard Operations Procedures
- In-charge of restaurant operations during the absence of the Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager
- 5 years operation service experience
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Presentable with cheerful & friendly personality
- Excellent telephone & customer service skills
- Good organization skills with multi-tasking
- Can work under pressure
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Job type
- Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible