Strategically located, the 524-room Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong Sha Tin features stylish rooms with tranquil views of the Shing Mun River, offering smart and practical choices whether for work or leisure. The award winning hotel is just a 5-minute stroll to the nearby Shek Mun Station (Ma On Shan Line), with daily complimentary shuttle bus service available.
- Oversee F&B outlets including Cafe, Lobby Lounge and In-Room Dinning
- Supervises daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods
- Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility
- Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan
- 5 years working experience in F&B area, of which preferably in managerial positions
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Exceptional food & wine knowledge
- Knowledge of service, budget, cost control, manpower planning, menu writing, maintenance, purchasing and accounting
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible