Strategically located, the 524-room Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong Sha Tin features stylish rooms with tranquil views of the Shing Mun River, offering smart and practical choices whether for work or leisure. The award winning hotel is just a 5-minute stroll to the nearby Shek Mun Station (Ma On Shan Line), with daily complimentary shuttle bus service available.
• Maintain records pertinent to the guests staying in the hotel
• Responsible for the proper functioning of all phases of Front Desk operation and to perpetuate high standards of quality and areas of important
• Hotel school graduate with Higher Diploma or above is preferable
• 1 year related hotel experience and preferable in Front Office
• Proficiency in written and spoken English & Cantonese and fluent in Mandarin speaking
• Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Front Desk Agent
Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Job type
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract