Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at - https://lodgingdynamics.applicantpro.com/jobs/1001765.html
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Task Force Related Duties
- Assist General Managers in creating action plans for key areas in each hotel
- Complete Monthly accountability reviews with GMs
- Organizes, maintains, and tracks trip reports
- Creates development plans for each GM
- Proactively reports to senior leadership on successes, potential issues and action plans
- Find solutions to complex problems in a timely manner
- Travel to properties is required
- Follow and complete disciplinary process as needed
- Hire, on-board and train new GMs
- Maintain positive and proactive relationships and communication with ownership groups and asset managers
- Ensures all brand requirements are followed and initiatives implemented successfully
- Minimum of 10 years of hotel General Manager experience with major brands
- Proven track record in coaching/mentoring
- Four-year college degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
- Analytical skills with knowledge of hospitality trends and tools
- Must be willing to travel. 50-75% travel based
- Ability to work independently and self-driven
- Strong proficiency in communication and public speaking
- Prefer to be based at the corporate office in Provo, UT.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Hawthorne, CA, United States
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration