Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please online at : http://www.besthotelcareers.com/find_a_career/pyramid_hotel_group/ny/courtyard_new_york_downtown_manhattan_and_world_trade_center_area/engineering_and_maintenance_and_grounds/engineer
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Pyramid Advisors, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Inspect guestrooms, public spaces and back of the house areas to repair, touch up or replace light bulbs, lamps, switches, outlets, faucets, toilets, hardware, filters, paint, furniture, wall covering, caulking, grouting or other miscellaneous repairs. This requires the individual to visually inspect and detect items needing repair and requires a considerable knowledge of a wide variety of maintenance trades. Basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry and mechanical experience is used frequently on the job. Performing these duties requires experience in using basic hand and power tools and the ability to stoop, kneel, grasp, lift, push and pull weights up to 200 lbs. climb ladders up to 30 feet high and reach in all directions, often times overhead
- Education: Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High school diploma preferred.
- Experience: Basic experience in maintenance trades, including electrical, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry. Minimal (1) one year hotel experience preferred.
- Licenses or certificates: No licenses required
- Grooming: All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Note: The hotel functions seven (7) days a week and twenty-four (24) hours per day. All employees, both management and hourly, must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to move an employee from their accustomed shift as business demand
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- New York, NY, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible