Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Niagara 21st Group, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest rooms.
- Make beds, change sheets
- Sweep, mop and wash floors
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Clean and disinfect appliances, bathrooms, and bathroom fixtures
- Report any maintenance items and/or safety concerns to the Director of Services
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Provide exceptional customer service to guests
- Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written direction in English
- Previous cleaning experience an asset
- Must be capable of meeting the physical demands of the position; repetitive bending, lifting,
- pushing and pulling a moderate weight
- Ability to prioritize tasks
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible