Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at - https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=e0408e65-73c6-4204-9fb5-220db2384562
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Sandpiper Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Manage all aspects of the sales and marketing division. Provide the strategic vision for maximum hotel sales generation and optimal revenue growth
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Participates in daily business review meetings, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as required.
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- Forge relationships and build rapport. Cultivate, enhance and leverage external and internal relationships to elevate hotel and market share awareness and drive business.
- Develops/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Technical skills required to understand and propose strategies, tactics, or solutions by focusing on client requirements,
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Identifies new business opportunities for the entire portfolio and at individual hotels.
- Collaborates with the hotel General Manager and Regional Managers to build and activate hotel/market specific opportunities and related strategies to capture new business.
- Lead and manage Business Transient RFP process for all assigned hotels.
- Assist with all group leads and rate negotiations.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing, or other business-related field preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a management or leadership role (hospitality, retail, food service preferred), Desired candidate would have 3-4 years work experience in a hospitality sales experience.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Reno, NV, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration