- Lead a section of the kitchen to a high standard
- Train and develop Demi Chefs and Commis Chefs
- Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times.
- Plan the day-to-day running of your section effectively to meet the service by the department. This will mean constant training, supervision, and forecasting in line with the hotel's business needs.
- Supervise, train and develop the team to ensure a gradual succession and learning path for everyone by delegating tasks to team members
- Control the operating costs within all the food outlets to the agreed budgets set for your section. Including stock control, stock rotation and ordering.
- Ensuring that the stock control, stock rotation and ordering for your section is complete to the Executive Chef standards.
- Suggest new menu and or recipe ideas to the senior chefs in charge
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.