To be responsible for the smooth running of a station during breakfast, lunch or dinner IN OUR ONE miand to ensure that a high level of business is consistently maintained
- To be able to set the restaurant to the standards required
- To provide a memorable dining experience
- To gain knowledge of all the food and beverage products sold in the hotel and be able to inform guests about
- To be able to run the station to the standard required, displaying immaculate menu knowledge.
- To be able to manage a private dining room for a particular service
- To maintain the communication amongst the staff according to menu specials and changes, VIP guests arriving and operations meetings.
- To be incredibly knowledgeable on all diets, bearing in mind dietary requirements and allergies.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.