To assist the Senior Chefs run the kitchens enabling the team to achieve the highest levels of standards and service by providing support to the Front of House team to ensure exceptional customer care
- HACCAP – To follow the day to day procedures including; Diligence, food labelling, weekly deep clean of your section
- Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times promoting morals that encourages a team to have pride in their working environment to a high level of commitment.
- Plan the day-to-day running of your section effectively to meet the service by the department. This will mean constant training, supervision, and forecasting in line with the business needs.
- Assist the senior chefs of Coworth Park with the ordering of your section
- Be able to take direction and instruction from other team members to help with performance and development of yourself and others.
- Have a flexible ability to respond to business and client needs.
- Give full understanding and guidance to a colleague requiring assistance in a difficult situation, using a caring and supporting manner. In some cases you may need the help and support of someone more senior, report to the Senior Chef on duty for this.
- Follow and abide by all regulations, policies and procedures that have been set out by Coworth Park and the Dorchester Collection
- Help and protect the property from theft and damage of goods using good working practice within the kitchens and making sure procedures are followed to prevent this from happening
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.