- To work with the Head Housekeeper to enable the team to provide the highest standards of cleanliness and comfort for our guests and colleagues
- To act as an ambassador of the Hotel with guests, colleagues and suppliers
- Monitor service and performance standards to ensure consistently outstanding experience for guests following the hotel’s core standards.
- Key player in creating a training culture within the department.
- Proactive cleaning management to ensure product is at its best at all times.
- Implementation and management of stock control processes and procedures to ensure budgets are not exceeded.
- Identify, implement & monitor new standards to enable service excellence
- Ensure all team members are enabled to deliver consistently excellent service
- Carry out checks on rooms and the Housekeeping team, along with offering training, and understanding of the product. Keep the team focussed allowing them to evolve within the department
- Have effective communication within department and escalate any issues to the Head Housekeeper
- Be aware of all room statuses and follow up all queries
- Have an understanding of all hotel services. Note any guest requests/ requirements and ensure these are actioned and followed up
- Proactive monitoring and planning of proactive maintenance alongside the engineering department to ensure inventory is serviceable at all time.
- Control, with the aid of the Head Housekeeper, all the operating costs within the department to the agreed budgets set
- Monitor & evaluate team performance & conduct probation reviews and PDPs
- Assist in recruitment and induction of new team members
- Participate or lead departmental & Section team meetings and/or training sessions
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.