- To work as part of the Equestrian team to provide the highest level of care and presentation of the horses and unprecedented service levels to our clients
- To be an integral part of creating an Equestrian establishment with the best reputation in the hotel and equine industries with loyal clients who book regularly
- Feed, hay, muck out, turn out, groom, clip, bandage, keep the stable, horses and all equipment looking immaculate at all times.
- Exercising horses daily to prepare them for guests to ride, keeping them fit and well schooled for guests to ride safely.
- Welcoming guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Fitting guests with safety equipment before riding, keeping safety equipment looking clean and organised in lockers at all times.
- Providing detailed knowledge of the area, promoting hotel services and endeavour to make the guest’s stay as memorable as possible
- Teaching guests of the hotel and local clients on our ponies and horses with knowledge, enthusiasm and care for safety at all times
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Recreation & Leisure, Rooms division, Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.