- To provide a comprehensive and efficient administrative service to the Food and Beverage Manager and Food and Beverage Outlet Managers.
- To manage the office environment providing an exceptional guest and colleague experience, by maintaining office essentials, co-ordinating administrative duties and anticipating customer needs in a professional manner ensuring a seamless service experience
- Responsible for typing and sending all F&B department’s related correspondence such as menus and those relating to restaurant enquiries and confirmations
- Compose letters on behalf of the F&B Manager and F&B Outlet Managers in line with Coworth Park standards
- Type special menus for groups, promotions and other menus as required
- Operate and manage the computer system according to office procedures, filing documents in a logical and easily accessible system and maintaining accurate records.
- Manage office supplies and hotel collateral, ensuring enough stationery is available and stocked
- Answer the telephone within three rings in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner, providing accurate information to the caller
- Meet and greet visitors, create a warm welcome, conduct showrounds and deal with all enquiries professionally
- Coordinate the diary for the F&B Manager and keep up-to-date contact lists
- Check departmental log books every morning and pass on for action and follow up
- Assist in research for promotions, projects and competitor’s analysis
- Take reservations and accurately record any special requirements, payments and contact details
- Confirm reservations both verbally and in writing ensuring special requirements are referred to
- Respond to all external and internal F&B enquiries (via email and website) within 24 hours
- Ensure timely and efficient internal communication on all details to a reservation e.g. menu and wine choice, final number of guests, menu and place card requirements.
- Liaise with all relevant departments and managers to ensure group reservation information has been received
- Attend weekly BEO meetings
- Attend hotel morning meetings
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required including ‘Your Voice’ and CSR.
- Ensure office, kitchen and reception areas are kept tidy and clean at all times
- Coordinate meeting room diary and ensure meeting room is set up accordingly
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Administration & General, F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.