- To assist the Assistant Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Manager in the smooth running of all services following the company standards and procedures.
To act as a manager in the absence of both as required and ensure that all areas operate to the required standard on a daily basis.
- To be responsible for the smooth running of the bar operations and to ensure that a high level of business in maintained.
- Run the bar in line with the Coworth Park standard required
- Ensure that Food & Beverage outlet is well organised and the required administration is carried out accurately and timely.
- Assist with ordering and stock control where necessary.
- Ensure that all Food & Beverage outlet billing and cashiering are conducted as per the required standards.
- Lead by example through a ‘hands on’ approach in order to motivate and coach the team to excel on a daily basis.
- Deputise in the absence of the Superior and be responsible for opening/closing of the Food & Beverage outlet at the beginning/end of the shift.
- Work with the Restaurant Manager to manage and deliver an effective training and development system for all restaurant staffs to ensure that they meet their required standards and develop in their roles.
- Offer a service through development and using an accurate database of regular guests’ needs and to ensure that this information is used effectively in order to meet their particular expectation.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and organization of the restaurant and its back office administration.
- To oversee and be responsible for the bar bible, cocktail list and cleaning schedule.
- Communicate well with other departments and have a strategic approach to planning and rota preparation as to reflect the needs of the business across Coworth Park.
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Management, F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.