Working alongside the Food & Beverage Service Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of the In Room Dining outlet during your shift.
- Work closely with the F&B Service Manager and Events Operations Manager to run the In Room Dining outlet.
- Take orders and deliver In Room Dining across the hotel grounds and be responsible for amenities and the mini bars.
- Supporting the Events Operations team with conferences, social events and weddings as required.
- Ensure that the back of house and preparation areas are kept clean and orderly at all times.
- Guarantee that the highest standard of service and product is delivered to our guests at all times by anticipating their needs with a personalised service.
- Logging or escalating any complaints or issues as required.
- Have a high level of presence across the department and be confident in communicating with guests to ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Assist with ordering and stock control
- Provide knowledgeable food & drinks advice offering suggestions and recommendations
- Ensure that all billing and cashiering are conducted as per the required standards
- Aim to achieve Gallup and engagement targets whilst ensuring training and on the job learning occurs for team members.
- Lead by example through a ‘hands on’ approach
- Aim to achieve financial targets whilst maintaining a cost conscious approach.
- Manage and deliver effective training and development for the team, including spot checking and guidance.
- Work closely with the Events Operations Manager and run events.
- To deputise in the absence of the Food & Beverage Service manager and be responsible for opening and closing the departments.
- Support your manager with appraisals, recruitment, reviewing feedback and scorecard results.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.