To provide efficient, high quality, and skilled hands on maintenance of the hotel gardens and grounds, and to maximise guest enjoyment by maintaining excellent standards of presentation of the gardens.
- Day-to-day running of the gardens which include: new kitchen garden, a terraced area, rose garden, sunken garden, cottage garden, croquet lawn, lake, woodland, lawns and wild flower meadow, as well as small private gardens around the hotel accommodation and polo centre.
- Speaking to guests about the gardens.
- pruning and general gardens maintenance
- Care of the kitchen gardens
- Take on specific areas of responsibility within the gardens
- Weeding, trimming, edging, pruning, planting and mulching
- Grass cutting and turf maintenance
- Hedge cutting
- General maintenance of paths and patios around the hotel grounds
- Ability to use garden machinery such as chain saw, mowers, strimmers, leaf blowers.
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.