To provide an exceptional guest experience, by anticipating guests’ needs in an intuitive manner and ensuring a seamless service is delivered from arrival through to departure.
- To welcome all guests in a polite and friendly manner to ensure guests are immediately made to feel at home.
- Check in/out and rooming according to the Coworth Park standards.
- To liaise with guests prior to arrival to gather poignant information to make their stay more comfortable.
- To drive buggies in a safe manner around the estate.
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Front Office concierge, Guest Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.