To provide an exceptional guest experience by offering a warm welcome and farewell to all guests whilst ensuring a seamless service is delivered from arrival through to departure.
- Welcome guests in a professional, friendly manner
- Parking cars and retrieving them and holding keys safely whilst ensuring the cars are safely parked at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness and order on the driveway.
- Have knowledge of the area including assisting guests with directions.
- Deliver and collect luggage promptly from guest bedrooms and according to Coworth Park standards.
- Load and unload luggage into guests cars or taxis.
- Maintain accurate records of the movement of luggage in and out of the hotel
- To drive buggies in a safe manner around the estate and escort guests when requested.
- You must have a full clean driving licence and the ability to support guests with the carrying of their luggage.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Front Office concierge, Guest Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.