- To supervise the Guest Service Coordinators ensuring that all required tasks are completed on a daily basis
- Ensure a smooth running for their shift and communication with other departments.
- Supervise Guest Service Coordinators, assisting them with issues that may arise and ensuring that all tasks are completed up to standards.
- Assist with Check in and Check out
- Supervise the billing, ensuring folios are up to date and accurate
- Liaise directly with the VIP guests ensuring all their needs are met
- Deal promptly and effectively with any guest concerns
- Conduct a shift handover in conjunction with the Guest Service Manager at the end of each shift.
- To assist the Guest Service Managers when needed
- To be responsible for identifying any training needs of the Guest Service Coordinators staff and communicating these to management.
- Carry out on the job training with all Guest Service Coordinators
- Act as an ambassador of the hotel
- Attend any training courses may seem beneficial.
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Front Office concierge, Guest Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.