Our House Porters touch all areas within housekeeping, you will conduct cleaning, maintenance and housekeeping delivery tasks and provide a flawless valet service, all whilst providing a consistently outstanding guest experience.
- Take great pride in providing flawless delivery and service to all departments within the hotel
- Impeccable valet service while consistently providing outstanding guest experience.
- Carry out room moves and furniture arrangements
- Pack and unpack guest belongings as per standards
- Pressing and laundry to be undertaken as per CP standards
- Count of linen and stock control and discrepancy report to Linen Keeper
- Cleaning and presentation of public and back of house areas
- Exceeding our guests' expectations by providing discreet and personalised service
- Report maintenance problems on the spot
- Hand items of lost property to the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.