To keep each corner of Coworth Park in the best possible condition and take the greatest pride in spotless presentation.
- To clean and maintain allocated areas, ensuring an outstanding environment and exceptional guest experience.
- Cleaning of guest and public areas as per standards in a timely manner.
- Make up beds, clean and set up sitting room, bedroom and bathroom promptly, in accordance with departmental standards.
- Turn down and night service for occupied rooms and suites
- Keeping service and linen areas tidy and stocked
- Exceeding our guests' expectations by providing discreet and personalised service
- Care and presentation of equipment/ knowledge of chemicals usage
- Report maintenance problems on the spot
- Hand items of lost property to the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Maintain a professional and polite guest conversation at all times
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.