Each corner of Coworth Park is kept in pristine condition and our housekeeping team take the greatest pride in spotless presentation. You will join a team of five Housekeeping Supervisors who oversee a team of up to 40 Housekeeping Attendants and House Porters to ensure that housekeeping is carried out safely and correctly and provide the highest standards of cleanliness and comfort for our guests and colleagues.
- Responsible for assigning and supervising activities for all Housekeeping team members, by leading, coordinating and motivating the team.
- Check arrivals and departures and any traces on a daily basis
- Work closely with the Coordinator to check the computer system throughout the day for updates of rooms
- Ensure clean, orderly and well maintained hotel areas to Dorchester Collection standards
- Assist in key control and the worksheets for the team
- Be proactive with guests throughout the hotel when responding to queries they may have
- Ensure all equipment is well maintained and in working order
- Assist with monitoring the linen, cleaning and guest supply stocks to prevent damage, over use and wastage
- Manage housekeeping areas ensuring a high standard of cleanliness
- Quality control of guest, public and back of house areas
- Coordination of daily housekeeping operations
- Inspection of areas and bedrooms for cleanliness and that the required standards are met
- Complete all required reports correctly and in a timely manner
- To ensure a high standard or appearance and conduct are adhered to and any matters are reported directly to the Senior Housekeeper, Deputy Housekeeper or Head Housekeeper.
- Ensure the store rooms are regularly cleaned and tidy.
- Ensure special attention is paid to our VIP rooms
- Report maintenance issues and check rooms following completion by the Engineering team
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible