Our Placement students are the future leaders of our hotel! Entrusted with providing outstanding guest service and display excellent presentation standards. Though skilfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life during your placement demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that you would accomplish during your placement would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Placement Student's are responsible for supporting the F&B outlet in order to provide the highest standard of service during their day. This will include mise-en-place and table set-up before service, speedy delivery of food during service and organizing teas and coffees where Barista training will be provided all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- You will be with us for 12 months and be able to experience 3 different departments whilst they are with us to truly enhance their training and experience.
- Trainee's will have the opportunity to learn all about the service, and gain valuable experience over the summer months, right until the Christmas season when the hotel becomes Santa's grotto!
- During your placement you will gain experience across all of our different outlets, from relaxed day dining in The Barn, to afternoon tea service on the terrace and exposure to some of our amazing events held at the hotel.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Food & Beverage Trainees’ is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Food & Beverage Trainees’ must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. .
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Youmust feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Some experience working in Food & Beverage will be beneficialfor success during your placement.
- Currently studying a form of hospitality / business course
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- F&B Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Online benefits & discounts
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
- Social events throughout the year - including summer party and regular pub quizzes!