- To assist the Director of Restaurants in the smooth running of breakfast, lunch and dinner, following the company standards an procedures.
- To act as a manager in the absence of the Restaurant Director as required and ensure that all areas operate to the required standard on a daily basis.
- To be joint responsible for the welfare of the staff morale within the restaurant.
- Work with the Director of Restaurants to manage and deliver an effective training and development system for all restaurant staff to ensure that they meet their required standards and develop in their roles.
- To help ensure the team perform to their best at all times, providing a memorable dining experience and ensuring the reputation of Restaurant Coworth Park as a destination restaurant.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and organization of the restaurant at all times through regular monitor and training.
- Provide assistance in conducting formal performance reviews with all staff to ascertain their performance, training needs and inspirations and to action those areas to retain and further develop these people.
- Communicate well with other departments and have a strategic approach to planning and rota so as to reflect the needs of the business.
- Communicate with Front Desk to ensure a consistent information flow and update between the departments.
- Along with your main duties you may be asked to complete other tasks as and when necessary and reasonably required
- You may on occasion be required to adjust your hours of work to cover the hotel needs
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.