Ensuring the wellbeing of our guests and team members you play a crucial role in the protection of our premises and providing a safe environment at Coworth Park.
The role of a Security Supervisor is to assist the Area Head of Security and Risk Management in leading the Security team at Coworth Park.
- Maintain the hotel’s Security Policy ensuring that the hotels property, assets and staff and guests are protected from loss, damage and threat
- Lead and motivate the security team
- Attend the daily hotel meetings as required
- Report and liaise regularly with the General Manager, ensuring proactive communication
- Ensure regular patrols and the hotel and grounds are conducted
- Lost and found property is received, recorded, stored and ultimately returned.
- Handle all security incidents and/or investigations as directed including interviewing and taking of statements
- Carry out all Security administrative tasks including shift hand overs, logs, records and notes
- Issue access control cards to all employees
- Actively monitor CCTV screens and alarms
- Ensure systems are functioning correctly and liaise with contractors as required for maintenance updates
- Respond appropriately to any emergency and/or incident in the hotel
- Liaise with the fire brigade to assist with regular fire drills, fire training and inspections.
- Monitor guest key activity and report any concerns
- Maintain records and checks on all master keys
- Issuing of lockers and maintaining accurate records
- Departmental floats and daily issue of keys are managed according to Company Policy
- Conduct regular and random bag and locker searches
- Attend meetings with members of the emergency, security and other government services in relation to events and/or incidents involving the Hotel
- Be involved in the security and protection of visiting VIPs and Royalty and liaise closely with the police and other agencies.
- Set up monthly rotas and holiday plans ensuring staffing levels are maintained
- Training of all hotel employees on health and safety and security
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration