To Assist the Executive Chef run the kitchen enabling the team to achieve the highest levels of standards and service.
Preparing food to the highest quality to ensure guest expectations.
- HACCAP – To follow the day to day procedures including; Diligence, food labelling, weekly deep clean of your section
- Act as a deputy to the Executive Chef and Senior Sous Chef with all responsibilities as required
- Lead, coordinate and motivate the team according to DC Values
- Plan the day to day running of all sections of the kitchen effectively to meet the service standards and run kitchen
- Communicate directly with kitchen team members, changes in business
- Control, with the aid of the Executive Chef, all the operating costs within all the food outlets to the agreed budgets set and order appropriate levels of food
- Carry out quality checks on stock, produce and dishes along with offering training, and understanding of the products to keep the team focussed and allowing them to evolve as chefs.
- Have a flexible ability to respond to business and client needs.
- Ensure daily food preparation meets recipe and specification index i.e. size, quantity and quality
- To follow and abide by all regulations, policies and procedures that has been set out by Coworth Park.
- Attend all relevant meetings and ensure understanding of business throughout the hotel
- Suggest recipes and menu planning ideas to Executive Chef and Senior Chef
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.