- Provide a professional and courteous reservation and reception service to Spa guests.
- Provide a consistently outstanding level of service while maximizing revenue from treatment and product sales.
- If qualified and trained, carry out treatments on an occasional basis as and when required.
- Meet and greet spa guests, members, visitors upon arrival, confirm treatment details, provide appropriate information, escort to changing rooms, carry out full orientation.
- Ensure positive, pleasant and supportive working relationship between Spa staff.
- Be highly knowledgeable on all treatments, make recommendations and up sell as appropriate for the guest.
- Provide treatment information by telephone and email, take appointments for individual and group bookings, process into SpaSoft appointment system, send out confirmations and 24 hour reminders.
- Ensure that every guest is advised of our cancellation policy at the time of booking.
- Carry out showrounds of the Spa, explaining the facilities and services.
- Prepare guest bills, close to room accounts, credit card accounts or cash.
- Carry out administration tasks, prepare reports, etc.
- Take gift voucher requests, process in SpaSoft, and prepare vouchers.
- Open spa reception in the morning and close down at night, following procedures and check lists.
- Cash up at night, balancing reports and revenues, investigate and follow up on any discrepancies.
- Handle membership enquiries, provide information, carry out showrounds for potential members.
- Prepare therapists’ work schedules, be responsible for ensuring that therapists are aware of all changes to their schedule
- When fully booked endeavor to rearrange shifts or call in additional resources to accommodate treatment requests.
- Assist with stocktaking when required.
- Take direction and instruction regarding day to day operation and project work from Spa management and Senior Receptionist.
- Give direction and instruction to Therapists and Spa Attendants to ensure the smooth running of the Spa and guest satisfaction.
- If job holder is a qualified therapist, to carry out treatments occasionally as required.
- To assist in keeping all areas of the Spa clean, tidy and perfectly presented and specifically the ladies changing room when there is not a female spa attendant on duty.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.