- Provide a consistently excellent and professional treatment service to guests, operating to our CORE and Forbes Standards, following procedures and protocols specified.
- Provide all guests with Home Care advice with a focus on product recommendation
(Please note “Guest” includes male and female resident guests, members, Spa Day guests and external treatment clients)
- To have impeccable personal presentation at all times, highly groomed, polished appearance. Uniform, accessories, hair, make up (compulsory) in line with Spa standards.
- Carry out all treatments (after training as appropriate) on the Spa treatment menu adhering to procedures and standards specified. Please note that at least 50% of the Spa’s business is massage of various kinds including Deep Tissue Massage.
- Greet all guests by name, carry out consultation, discuss medical issues and guest priorities and expectations of the treatment.
- Respect guest’s privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- Give after treatment advice and make appropriate product recommendations to all treatment guests thereby generating retail revenue.
- Prepare treatment room in accordance with standards prior to every treatment and clean and tidy up after each treatment.
- Clean, tidy and ensure perfect presentation of treatment rooms, manicure/pedicure suite and preparation room. Perform cleaning duties as when required.
- Be fully conversant with the departmental standards and ensure that these are adhered to for every guest.
- Ensure use of professional products is appropriate for the treatment and not excessive in order to safeguard the cost of treatments target.
- Assist with stock taking when required.
- Attend treatment and product training courses as required.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Liaise closely with Receptionists regarding appointment schedules and changes to schedules.
- Take direction and instruction from Managers and Spa Receptionists to accommodate the needs of guests and to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Communicate effectively with Spa Receptionists to ensure a seamless service is provided to guests and a professional image is maintained.
- Be flexible, expect changes to work schedules and adjustments to shifts to suit the needs of the guests.
- Be conversant with hotel policies regarding health and safety, fire and security.
- Assist with receptionist and spa attendant duties when required.
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.