To be responsible for the Food and Beverage service ensuring that a high level of standards, guest satisfaction and business is maintained throughout The Barn restaurant.
- Working Lunch and Dinner service throughout the week and Breakfast service as required on weekends and adhoc weekdays.
- Create a memorable experience for all guests by managing and anticipating guest expectations by providing personalized service including the use of guest name.
- Set up and clearing of Food & Beverage areas to the standards required
- Be knowledgeable of all the food and beverage products in The Barn and be able to communicate offerings to our guests including seasonal menus, beverages and special dietary requirements.
- Provide a five star service throughout a guests dining experience
- Run the station/allocated area according to Coworth Park standards
- Responsible for delivery of high quality, consistent and timely Food & Beverage service
- Assist with the running of a private events as required in The Barn
- Communicate effectively to guests and team members
- Operate point of sales system as required
- Maximize sales through effective use of upselling techniques
- Live by the Forbes/core standards.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.