To be responsible for the smooth provision of Food and Beverage services ensuring that a high level of service, guest satisfaction and business is maintained throughout the Drawing Room, Bar and Terrace.
- Create a memorable experience for all guests by managing and anticipating guest expectations by providing personalised service
- Set up and clearing of Food & Beverage areas to the standards required
- Be knowledgeable of all the food and beverage products in the Drawing Room and be able to communicate offerings to our guests including seasonal menus, beverages and special dietary offerings.
- Provide five star service of all day dining and Afternoon Tea
- Run the station according to Coworth Park standards
- Responsible for delivery of high quality, consistent and timely Food & Beverage service
- Assist with the running of a private events within the Drawing Room
- Communicate effectively to guests and team members
- Operate point of sales system as required
- Maximise sales through effective use of upselling techniques
- Follow standards set by leadership and take initiative when required
- Job type
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.