Do you see yourself as an Assistant Manager-Front Office? When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. Join us and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
At a short distance of 20 minutes from commercial hub of Noida located Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar. An easily accessible location from DND Flyway, NOIDA Expressway, Sector 62, Filmcity. Central Delhi, Pragati Maidan and India Expo Centre. The excellent destination provides an ideal base for guests travelling to key business districts such as Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, Jasola and Nehru Place. Corporate travelers will appreciate amenities including the 24-hour Business Center with free high-speed internet access. For leisure guest shopping destinations at Connaught Place, Great India Place Mall or Noida Sector 18 market are in close proximity. Tourist attractions like the Akshardham Temple, Rajghat, Old Fort and Humayun Tomb are less than 20 minutes. This hotel serves an ideal destination for those have flair for Golf, Buddh International Circuit, key metro stations and Taj Expressway are also close by, offering easy access to the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra.
As an Assistant Manager-Front Office, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Oversee night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports.
- Develop plans to increase occupancy and ADR through walk-ins and upselling at the front desk.
- Works with Superior and Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
- Checks billing instructions and monitors guest credit
- Ensures front line staff complies with FIT marketing techniques and maximize sales
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Educate and train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Monitors appropriate standards of conduct, uniform, hygiene, and appearance of staff.
- Provides input for Front Office meetings
- Supervises and directs Reception and Reservations personnel.
- Supports and assists Front Office personnel and all departments at peak periods
- Ensure front office staff provides guests with prompt service, professional attention and personal recognition.
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and make time to interact effectively with guests. Respond appropriately to guest complaints, solicit feedback and build relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction.
- Reports directly to and communicates with the Front Office Manager on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and hotel operations
- Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel
- Responds to guest needs and resolves related problems
- Ensures VIPs and priority club guests receive special attention
- Assists Guest Relations in greeting, rooming, and sending off VIP guests.
- Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities
- Check billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with hotel credit policy and ensure all transactions are handled in a secure manner.
- Train team members on PBX procedures and serve as a central communications point during emergency/crisis situations; develop and maintain relationships with local fire, police, and emergency personnel.
- Analyses and approves discounts and rebates.
- Analyses the rate variance report to ensure rooms revenue control
- Takes action with the Property Management Systems (PMS) in emergency situation
- Fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job type
- Delhi, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible