Do you see yourself as a Chef De Partie?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into cycling, reading or socialising at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Crowne Plaza London Battersea located outside of the London Congestion Zone but also easily accessible with just a 10 minute walk to Clapham Junction or a 2 minute bus ride. We are a luxury hotel with 78 guest rooms, 6 suites and 7 meeting rooms. We’re spoilt for views from our Terrace Bar which overlooks the Thames and London Heliport.
We are looking for a Chef De Partie with a passion for delivering excellent food.
- Assists with all hot and cold food preparation, including banquets when necessary
- Helps to organise and maintain work areas, coolers and storage areas
- Prepares work checklist and organises work stations for each shift
- Assists in checking coolers and storage areas for cleanliness, quantity and quality of food products
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience as a First Commis Chef / Demi Chef De Partie in a Four/Five Star Hotel
- Is able to perform all roles and responsibilities of First Commis Chef/ Demi Chef De Partie
- Can use a knife and other kitchen tools
- Holds a level 2 Food hygiene certificate
- Has three months minimum experience working in the kitchen
- Have a good level of food product knowledge, and an understanding of food preparation techniques
In return we''ll give you £22,000 and benefits package including uniform, free meals on duty, pension scheme, fitness club membership, hotel discounts worldwide, access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we''ll give you the room to be yourself.
At IHG we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies. So what''s your passion?
Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Job type
- Marylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration