What''s your passion? Whether you''re into sports, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU.
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
The Crowne Plaza London - The City is a modern and stylish hotel right in the heart of London, within easy access of some of the city''s most famous tourist attractions and West End theatres. This 204 bedroomed hotel, offers five state-of-the-art meeting rooms and award winning F&B outlets including; Voltaire Champagne and Cigar Bar, double AA Rosette awarded Diciannove, AA Rosette awarded Chinese Cricket Club and the City Lounge.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Front Office team as Guest Relations Manager.
Our Guest Relations Managers ensure a consistent, passionate and effortless experience for all our guests by seamlessly coordinating with all rooms division departments throughout the guest journey.
They also focus on the thorough and creative planning of day and night rooms operations pertaining to the arrival experience, lobby management, guest recognition program & departure experience.
They are also part of our duty management and emergency response team.
Our Guest Relation Managers Work both Day and Night Shifts on Rotation
Previous experience and track record in working and progressing within hotel front office / reception is a must for this role to at least supervisor, as well
- either previous experience of this role in a similar hotel or be currently at Front Office Supervisor level
- previous experience in emergency response and duty management
- excellent spoken and written command of the English language, other languages are beneficial
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- £25,214.40 Per Annum
- 40 Hours Per week
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Fitness Club Membership
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Refer a friend bonus
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible