Do you see yourself as an Front Desk Agent? What''s your passion? Whether you''re into sports, shopping or spending time with your pet, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts we love to help our guests reach their personal business goals - one after the other - and accelerate their journey to success. We do this by combining the best facilities with great service so our guests feel productive, accomplished and re-energized during their trip
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions.
- Respond to guest complaints and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
- Respond to guests’ requests such as delivery of housekeeping supplies (e.g. linens, cots, etc.) in a timely and efficient manner.
- May collect newspaper and other items for recycling.
- Assist room attendants with heavy items such as mattresses and linens. Deliver linens and other supplies to room attendants.
- Clean other designated areas such as public restrooms, fixtures, vending areas, storage areas, and other public areas for assigned floors.
- Remove all dirty linen from assigned Room Attendants’ carts and closets and transport to laundry.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of floor closets and vending areas; remove trash, wipe down shelves/counters; sweep and wax floor, remove non-floor closet items and store in appropriate areas.
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
In return we''ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we''ll give you the room to be yourself. So what''s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
- Job type
- Wauwatosa, WI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract