Are you looking for a new challenge?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into sports, travelling or relaxing.
At IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do.
Are high standards second nature to you? Do you love people and making guests smile everyday knowing you have delivered outstanding service? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
Crowne Plaza Newcastle has a new and exciting role available. We are looking for a Part Time Lobby Ambassador to be the face of our hotel. You will be the first point of contact when our guests walk through the doors, ensuring we create and maintain great hotels, guests love!
Role & Responsibilities:
- The face of Crowne Plaza Newcastle, delivering exceptional service always
- To support with guest enquiries both in house and externally
- Providing knowledge of the local area, including attractions, transportation systems, theatre, tourist sights, sporting activities, shops and restaurants
- Working effectively with colleagues and other departments
- You will know of internal promotions and services and inform guests within the hotel
- To be aware of daily meetings & events taking place in the hotel to allow you to answer any queries from guests
- Responsible for guest luggage
- To book or confirm guest transportation efficiently
- Ensure guests receive their mail/ deliveries in an efficient manor
- To carry out any reasonable request made by management
- To ensure the lobby area is presentable always
- Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible